Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A Brief Message of Thanks

When I wrote my last post, I never imagined it would be read and commented on by anyone, let alone David Ocker himself. I started this blog as an outlet for my arts-related thoughts and opinions. Only recently did I think about the idea of other people reading and appreciating what I'm doing here. As a teenager I thought of myself as a writer and a wannabe musician/composer. For the past 5 or 6 years I haven't thought of myself as anything other than a person trying to get over my personal problems and earn a living doing whatever I can stomach for eight or ten hours a day.

Anyway, my point is that I'm glad that not only am I writing again, but that, thanks to the magic of blogging, it's possible for what I write to be read by others. Hopefully I can keep this up.

In my next post, which should be following this one within the next hour or so, I want to address the comment Mr. Ocker left. As you might imagine, he supplied some interesting information and raised some good points/questions to which I'm itching to respond.

No comments: